How to Manage Your Total Rewards UTC
- Users must have a User ID and password to enter
- New users must create an account to gain access
- The UTC Benefits Center is available to assist
A strong benefits plan is a major perk of any occupation. Therefore, it only makes sense that the company offering the program has an equally strong benefits portal. As a matter of fact, it appears United Technologies passes this test with flying colors. For instance, users who require access to a benefits account can login in just a few seconds by entering a User ID and password. In addition to the lightning-fast login, the portal also provides easy new user registration. To illustrate just how easy, only a date of birth and the last 4 digits of a SSN must entered to begin creating a new account.
Career Opportunities at UTC
- Students & Recent Grads – UTC offers a variety of programs and internships
- Experienced Professionals – Professionals can put past experiences to good use
- Professionals Rejoining the Workforce – The Re-Empower program lights the way
- Military – Those with military experience can put their skills to the test at UTC
Users who have forgotten their Your Total Rewards UTC account credentials will first need to click the Forgot your User ID or Password? link. Then the user must enter a date of birth and last 4 digits of their SSN before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the reset. By the way, the portal also provides valuable information under the Help? link located below the login fields (similar to the Your Benefits Resources Chubb portal).
In addition to on the spot help, the portal also allows users to provide feedback by clicking the aptly named Feedback link posted at the bottom right hand side of the page. In the same way, the portal also provides Benefits Center contact information under the Contact Us link.
Your Total Rewards UTC Benefits Center
- 800-243-8135 (open from 8 AM to 8 PM ET Monday through Friday)
Additional Employee Information Content
Cinemark Orientation Survey: How to Begin
- Employees need a theater number to take the survey
- The survey provides an example of the offer letter
- The survey’s start page provides social media links
Opinions on the hiring process is one of the most valuable types of feedback a new employee can provide. Fortunately, Cinemark makes this process as easy as possible with an online survey. New employees can begin the Cinemark Orientation survey by clicking the Start the Survey button. Once the participant clicks the Start the Survey button, a new page will appear with a brief 8 question survey. However, the employee must enter an orientation date and theater number before getting started. Employees who aren’t sure about the theater number can refer to the sample of the offer letter shown at the start page. Those who didn’t receive an offer letter should refer to their theater manager for the theater number.
Why should I work for Cinemark?
- FREE Movies – Employees can soak up the entertainment without spending a dime
- Growth – A new Theater Team Member could one day rise to a Regional Leader
- 401k – Employees can dip into the stock market through the 401k program
- Paid Time Off – It’s always nice to get paid for taking a vacation (or stay-cation!)
- *Please note that the benefits may vary depending on the career category
Once the Cinemark Orientation survey participant enters the theater number they can begin the with the opinions. Before submitting the survey, employees can provide an answer in their own words by telling Cinemark what their favorite part of the orientation was. In the same way, employees can let Cinemark know if it needs to be improved anything about the process. Lastly, employees can finish the survey by clicking the Done button (congrats on the new gig!).
Cinemark Contact Information
- 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
- Plano, TX 75093-7865
Another Available Survey (for Twice Daily Customers)
Signing Up for the Payment Rewards Program
- An invitation number must be entered to get started
- Program is offered by Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
- Support is available via phone or by mail correspondence
The act of paying off a past due debt can be quite a bit less painful when the borrow receives some sort of reward for doing so. Continue reading