How to Activate Your Bank of America Easy Rewards
- All ya gotta do is punch in your registration code to begin
- Registration codes are exclusive to the offer you received
- Keep in mind the registration code IS NOT your account number
- Just go to www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards to get started
- You should consider book-marking the page if you like rewards
Who out there likes to be rewarded? Yea we thought so. The good news is, rewards come EASY if you’re a Bank of America customer. As an illustration of how how easy, let’s take a peek at Bank of America Easy Rewards registration.
The whole process of activating your offer can be completed online.
No need to make an annoying phone call or send anything in the mail.
You can activate your offer in a mere matter of seconds.
The offer page is available in both English and Spanish.
A Look at the Bank of America Easy Rewards Cards
- Cash Rewards – A VERY popular card the dishes out 3% cash back on the category of your choosing
- Travel Rewards – A card tailored for jet setters who also happen to like 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Premium Rewards – The card that gets you a whopping 2 points for every dollar spent on travel and dining
Finally, if you get stuck trying to activate your offer, here’s some advice:
First, don’t give up! There’s probably an easy answer to the problem.
Double check to make sure you entered the correct registration code (it’s 16 digits so there’s a chance you missed one).
If all else fails, pick up the phone and call Bank of America for help at 800-732-9194.
Bank of America Easy Rewards Mailing Address
PO Box 53132
Phoenix, AZ 85027-3132
Additional Credit Card News
- Walmart Capital One: Activate Your New Card
- Sears Card Pay a Bill or Login to Your Account: A How to Guide