How to Get the Uber Visa Card
- Applicants must enter information to begin the offer
- Uber Visa provides benefit information for review
- Applicants can access FAQs before applying
With the ever-rising popularity of Uber, it only makes sense that the company should offer it’s very own credit card. The Uber Visa Card is now accepting applications and provides its cardholders with cash back on categories like dining, travel, and online purchases. Interested individuals can begin an application by going to page shown on the mail offer. After arriving at the page, the applicant must enter a last name along with the Personal ID code from the offer. Once both pieces of information have been entered, the Apply Now button can be clicked to move forward with an application.
Get the Uber Visa Card Details
- Cardholders receive 4% back on dining and restaurants (Bon Appétit!)
- The card provides 3% back on hotels and airfare (start a new adventure)
- Online shoppers can earn 2% back on purchases (including Uber rides)
- 1% back is earned on all other purchases outside of the main categories
- Cardholders can redeem points for Uber credits, cash back, or gift cards
Applicants must enter the last name exactly as it appears on the offer letter when starting an application. In addition, applicants must also enter the Personal ID code as it appears on the offer.
What Benefits Can I Get From the Uber Visa Card?
- Cardholders can earn a $50 credit towards online subscription services
- The Uber Visa Card provides up to $600 for cell phone damage or theft
- Cardholders can receive exclusive invites to events and offers (exciting!)
- The card DOES NOT charge any foreign transaction fees (spend wherever!)
As far as the subscription service benefit goes, cardholders will only receive the $50 credit after $5,000 is spent with the card in a year. Additionally, cardholders must pay the cell phone bill using the card in order to receive the $600 in protection.
Applicants can receive answers about the card clicking the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the online application. In addition to the FAQs, the application also provides cardholders with the full Terms & Conditions of the card (just click the link).
Barclays Card Services Contact Information
- PO Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Another Credit Card to Take a Look At