- New HEB debit cardholders can activate their accounts online
- Existing customers can login to check their rewards balance
- You’ll need to sign up for an account in order to use the portal
- FAQs are available at www.hebdebit.com
Look forward to earning all that juicy cash back with your new HEB Debit card? We thought so! However, before you can start raking in the rewards you’ll first need to activate your card.
In order to activate your HEB Debit card you’ll first need to visit www.hebdebit.com/account/activate.
3 Steps For Activating Your HEB Debit Card
- First enter your card number in the blank field (enter it exactly as shown on your card)
- Next, enter the security code (usually a 3 digit code located on the back of the card)
- Finally, hit Continue to complete the activation process and begin using your card
By the way, existing cardholders can login to check there rewards balance and other important account information. Meanwhile, new cardholders must create in account before receiving access to their balances. Here’s how to set up your HEB Debit card account.
Setting Up Your Account at www.hebdebit.com
Click the Sign Up Now link and fill out the form with your name, address, and email address.
Next you’ll need to create a username and password before verifying your email.
In order to finalize your account you’ll need to verify your identity.
Once you’ve created your account simply enter your username and password to login to your account and find the information you’re looking for.
Additional Benefits After Activating Your Card at www.hebdebit.com/account/activate
High Yield Saving Account – As a cardholder you can earn up to 6% Annual Percentage Yield on balances ($2,000 limit)
Purchase Cushion – With qualifying Direct Deposit you may be covered you up to $20 if you fall short on a payment
Free ATM – Get cash out for free at HEB branded ATM machines