How To Access Your Bausch Lomb Visa
- You can enter using information from your card
- Access is available in both English and Spanish
- Need help? Customer service information is provided
So you got your hands on a Bausch Lomb Horizon Visa Card. First, CONGRATS! Second, let’s find out how to manage that account! In order to gain access, you’ll need your card handy (that or a great memory!). Once you have your card, go to the login screen and enter the card number and the CSC to enter.
More information for using www.mycardinfo.cards/bauschlomb
Confused about the CSC? Go ahead and click information icon for further details (HINT: it’s the 3 digit number on the back of the card!.
Capatcha? Don’t and worry stay calm – we know these can be tricky! Simply enter the letter EXACTLY as they appear. Take a deep breath, you can do it!
In additon to the Capatcha, you could run into problems with pop-up blockers. Shut those suckers down! Otherwise www.mycardinfo.cards/bauschlomb may not function as anticipated.
Bausch and Lomb Fun Facts
- In 1853 John Bausch started his quest for better eyecare by opening an optical shop
- Ever hear of rubber framed eyeglasses? Yea B&L did that.
- Bausch and Lomb also created a buzz when they first came out with soft contacts in the 70
Last but not least, if you’re having problems with the Horizon Visa card see the number below for customer service. Additionally, you could write them a letter if you like doing things in a more sophisticated manner.
Horizon Visa Card Customer Service Address
- PO Box 124, Dell Rapids, SD 57022