Kroger Pick Up Feedback
- Click the Start button at the top of the survey to begin
- You’ll need information from your receipt to complete the survey
- Most questions range from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Load the accessibility friendly version at www.krogerpickupfeedback.com
If you’ve recently received a pick up order from Kroger you are eligible to participate in a brief customer satisfaction survey to share your thoughts on the experience. But shouldn’t you receive something in return? YES!
In exchange for your candid thought you’ll be invited to enter the Kroger Pick Up Feedback sweepstakes for a chance to win a $5,000 gift card. In addition to the $5,000 grand prize there are also many $100 gift cards up for grabs. Let’s find out how to enter!
Entering the Sweepstakes at www.krogerpickupfeedback.com
- First answer all of the questions listed on the survey
- Be sure to share your thoughts in the optional comment boxes
- Once prompted enter the information from your Kroger receipt
- Finalize the survey and enter the sweepstakes
And it’s as simple as that. Once you’ve entered be sure to check your phone or email for notice in the event you won a prize.
By the way, you can also enter by writing your name and address on a postcard and sending it to:
Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728
Kroger Pick Up Feedback Sweepstakes Rules
There are 6 survey periods with each lasting a total of 1 month.
The sweepstakes has 1 Grand Prize each month and a total of 6 first prizes each month.
A random drawing will take place at the end of each feedback survey period to see who wins the prizes.
Once you’ve responded to the winning notice you’ll receive your prize within 45 days.
You can view the complete set of rules for the Kroger Pick Up Feedback survey here.
How To Use the www.krogerfeedback.com Phone Number
You can reach the sweepstakes administrator by dialing 1-800-620-6044. Meanwhile, you can reach them by mail at 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625.
Is this the same as the Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points Survey?
Nope. The Kroger Pick Up Feedback survey is a totally different sweepstakes and awards gift cards rather than fuel points. Be sure to visit www.krogerpickupfeedback.com to take the correct survey.