Join the Sweeps AARP Enter Retirement
- Account login is required to begin registration
- Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game are included
- Bonus entries can be earned in 2 different ways
A good retirement is something many people strive for. One thing that can help achieve such a goal is a quick $50,000 cash injection. Believe it or not, that is exactly what AARP is making available in it’s new “Back to Retirement” sweepstakes. Those who are interested in winning the $50,000 Grand Prize can begin by going to the Sweeps AARP Enter Retirement 2018 registration page and clicking the Get Started button. After clicking the button the entry can be initiated by logging into an AARP account with an email address and password. Once successfully registered 1 entry to the sweepstakes will be received along with 1 entry to the Instant Win Game portion of the promotion.
More on the Sweepstakes
- The Instant Win Game portion will be awarding ten $25 Amazon gift cards
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day throughout the sweepstakes entry period
- Must be at least 45 years old at entry and have an AARP account to be eligible
- The Grand Prize winner will be selected on or around Nonmember 1st, 2018
It should be pointed out that BONUS entries can be earned by accessing the “Ace Your Retirement” tool or by answering the available trivia questions after logging in at the Sweeps AARP Enter Retirement registration page. Accessing the tool can earn up to one additional entry per day while answering the trivia questions can earn up to a whopping 14 bonus entries per day (might as well answer all 14!).
But what if I actually win the $50,000??
- The lucky Grand Prize winner will be notified by either phone, email, or mail
- A Declaration of Compliance, Liability, and Publicity Release must be signed
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 8 to 10 weeks from the end of the promotion
- If unclaimed the Grand Prize may be awarded to another participant
The full details of the promotion can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the Sweeps AARP Enter Retirement page. In addition to the reviewing the rules a couple of newsletters can be signed up for while entering the sweepstakes. Those who don’t find what they were looking for in the rules can try reviewing the information found under the FAQs.
- AARP – 601 E. Street NW, Washington, DC 20049
Another Chance to Win!