Verify SYF On Your Mobile Device
- A camera phone is required to complete the verification process
- The 4 step verification process is for mobile devices only
- You can changes languages from English to Spanish
- You’ll need to film a short 5 second video
We all go through a credit card verification process every now and then. That said, some seem more in depth than others. For instance, Synchrony Bank takes thing to another level with its online mobile device verification process. In order to verify your card, you’ll first need to take a 5 second video of yourself with your camera phone. While this seems like a pain point it’s an amazing security measure that really provides some peace of mind.
Verify.Syf.com Steps To Activate Card
- Once you’re done taking the video you’ll need to take some photos of your ID
- Use your camera phone to snap a photo of both the front and back
- After taking the photo click the Continue button to proceed to the final steps
- The ID must be your driver’s license or a state/government issued ID
Helpful Tip: Make sure your video is clear and easy to view in order to avoid any potential snags down the road.
How To Enable Camera For Verify.Syf.com
- Click the notification to enable verify.syf.com to access your camera
- Snap a a quick selfie and upload it to the system’
- Finalize the process by taking photos of your ID
- Make sure photos are crisp and clear before submitting
Got questions about your Synchrony card? Call 866-419-4096 for support!
Need to get an overnight payment in? Here’s the address!
Synchrony Overnight Payments Address
- 140 Wekiva Springs Rd.
- Longwood, FL 32779
I am not going to do all this just to get a military discount with Lowe’s.
Face recognition shouldn’t disqualify you over human & Experian verification