www.ACGCardServices.com/Activate Your New AAA Card
- You’ll need information from your new AAA credit card to begin
- Customers can also login by clicking the link at the top of the page
- The portal allows you to see the card information as you enter it
- Help for locating the 3 digit code is available at www.acgcardservices.com/activate
Safe to say that AAA credit card holders now have a fast (and more importantly EASY) way to get their new credit cards active.
In order to activate your card you’ll first need to enter your card number. Once you enter it type in the last 4 digits of your SSN. Finally, punch in the 3 digit code from your card before hitting the Activate button.
By the way, the system DOES NOT show your card information as you type it in. This can be a frustrating experience. For instance, if you make a mistake when entering the card number there is no way to catch the error. Fortunately, all you’ll need to do is hit the Show link to see the numbers as your typing them in.
ACGCardServices/Activate: Helpful Tips For Activating Your Card at
- Make sure all of your information is entered accurately (again don’t hesitate to use that Show option)
- 3 Digit Code: If you’re having trouble finding this information simply flip your card over and you’ll find it on the back
- Your card number will either be 15 or 16 digits long and comprised entirely of numbers
In addition to activating your card you can also login to manage your account. This is a fairly pain free process as all you’ll need to do is enter your ID to begin. If you have no clue what that is just click the Forgot ID? link to rectify the situation!
Last but not least you can also view the Terms & Privacy information at www.acgcardservices.com/activate.