How to Manage Your American Water Benefits
- You can enter your account with a username and password
- If you’re a new user you’ll need to register for an account
- The system provides login credential recovery assistance
- Potential employees can see what benefits are available
Need access to your to American Water benefits? Fortunately the process is about as easy as it gets. For instance, all you need to do is enter a username and password before clicking the Login button (does it even get any easier than that??). However, for those who don’t know their login credentials the process isn’t so simple. In the event this happens, just go ahead and your Company Key, SSN, and date of birth to begin the account restoration process at www.americanwaterbenefits.com.
Information Available at www.americanwaterbenefits.com
- You can review benefits offered to 3 different types of potential employees
- Employee types include union, non-union, and market-based business
- You can watch a video that illustrates the values of American Water
- The portal offers information on health, wellness, and savings benefits
By the way, if you’re new at American Water you must create and account to manage your benefits. In order to do so, click the Register button and enter your Company Key, SSN, and date of birth (the same information you need to recover a username or password). Once you’ve created an account you can enter your credentials and gain access. If your having trouble logging in, please note that both the username and password are case sensitive (make sure that caps lock button is turned OFF).
If you’re having problems with the portal you can call the American Water Benefits Service Center at 866-777-8426 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Monday through Friday (hit number option 2 once it picks up). Meanwhile, general questions for American Water can be directed to the company’s headquarters in Camden, NJ.
American Water Headquarters
- 1 Water St., Camden, NJ 08102
Other Benefits Related Content