Ancestry DNA Instructions: How to Activate a Kit
- Customers can follow a simple 2-step activation guide
- The instructions are available in a variety of languages
- Ancestry DNA customer support is available to assist
On the journey of unlocking one’s true identity, sometimes a push in the right direction is needed. For instance, Ancestry DNA is now providing a simple online guide to help customers get their kits activated at www.ancestrydna.com/instructions. In order to begin a kit activation, the customer must first navigate to the online activation page and login to their account (those who have yet to register will need to do so). Once logged in, the customer can enter the 15 digit code found on the collection tube to proceed with the activation process. By the way, all of the previous information can be found within Step 1 of the online Ancestry DNA Instructions.
Step 2 of the Ancestry DNA Instructions
- This step provides in-depth instructions on how customers should gather their DNA
- Once the customer collects and prepare the sample they can place it in a collection bag
- Finally, customers can pop the sample into the box and mail it in (make sure it’s sealed!)
- All of the instructions include a handy image that customers can reference for help
In addition to being easy-to-follow, the Ancestry DNA instructions also come in a variety of languages. Customers who need to change the language can do so by using the drop down box located at the top right hand side of the page. While not every language is available (would be a tall order), there are currently 6 to choose from.
Things to Do After Getting Your Results
- Tell everyone who will listen about your incredible journey of self-discovery
- Book a vacation to the land of your ancestors (stay a while and soak it all in!)
- Sit back and relax with a hot meal and an ice-cold beverage (congratulations!)
Customers who are having problems following the Ancestry DNA instructions may want to check out the FAQs posted at the bottom of the page. Additionally, customers can call 800-615-6560 between the hours of 9 AM and 11 PM ET for help with activating a kit.
Ancestry DNA Headquarters
- 1300 West Traverse Parkway
- Lehi, UT 84043
DNA Testing for Pets