Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card
- You’ll need the first 6 digits of the card to begin activation
- Existing customers can login to manage their card
- The system provides instant information about your account
- Information about reporting a lost card is available at www.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard
It’s no secret that a prepaid card can be one of the most convenient and hassle free methods for making a purchase. For instance, you won’t have to worry about those pesky interest rates that build up over time with a credit card. Just cold hard purchasing power when and where you need it.
The Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card is no different. Those who have been lucky enough to get their hands one will first need to activate the card before they can begin to use it.
Fortunately, Bank of America provides a quick and simple way for you to do this. Let’s find out how!
Activating Your Card at www.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard
- First things first: Grab you card and find the nearest machine with an internet connection
- Next, punch in the first 6 digits of your card number at the activation page
- Double check that the information you’ve entered is correct
- Once you’ve entered the first 6 digits of the card hit the Go button to proceed
Helpful Tip: It’s always best practice to handle any kind of financial transaction from the safety of your own computer! Avoid public computers/internet connection if possible.
After you’ve activated your card it’ll be ready for use ANYWHERE Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted. And in case you’re wondering, that is A LOT of places.
The real question is, what will you use it to purchase? Gas? A night out wining and dining? Or maybe pick up the tab at your next office lunch outing. The possibilities are endless!
Managing Your Card at www.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard
By the way, did you know that you can also login to manage your Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card online? This is an incredibly convenient way for customers to get all of the information they need while avoiding the nuisance of a phone call.
In order to do so, just follow the same steps shown above.
Once you’ve entered your information the system will provide an option to manage your account.
Click the link and BOOM, you’ll have all of your account information at your fingertips.
Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card: More Advantages
- You’ll have access to your account info 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Bank of America can easily replace your card in the event you lose it
- Need cash? Use your card to pull some out at any Mastercard, Visa, or Cirrus ATM
- In addition to online access you can also use an automated system for account info
Speaking of replacing a lost or stolen card, you’ll need to make a phone call to do this. Just grab your cell phone and dial 866-213-8564 to get the job done. A home phone would work as well but we’re not sure those even exist anymore!
Finally, you can review your card’s disclosure information online at www.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard. Additionally, there is plenty of other important information available through the links at the bottom of the page.