Bass Pro Activate Your Club Card Online
- Customers must establish a Capital One account to begin
- Cardholders will need to login to activate their Club Card
- Bass Pro also provides over the phone card activation
Credit card customers can usually activate a new card in just one easy step. However, sometimes a card requires a little extra effort. An example of such a card is the Bass Pro Club Card issued by Capital One. For instance, customers who need to activate a new card must first sign up for online access with Capital One. Fortunately, this process is fairly easy and can be initiated by entering a last name, SSN, and date of birth into the Bass Pro Activate portal. Once the cardholder enters all of the necessary information they can proceed with setting up the account. By the way, cardholders can change the language displayed on-screen by clicking the drop down box at the top right hand side of the page.
Thanks! What should I do after I sign up with Capital One?
- Cardholders will need to login with a username and password to begin activation
- The portal provides login credential recovery (just like the Cabela’s Activate portal)
- Cardholders can check the Remember Me box when activating the card (a good idea)
- The portal provides quick links to online shopping and Club Card special offers
Cardholders who have forgotten a password or username will need to first verify their identity. In order to do so, customers must enter their name, SSN, and date of birth. Once the customer has entered all three pieces of information they can click the Find Me button to proceed with account restoration.
Bass Pro Activate Your Card and Start Earning
- Customers who sign up today can earn an additional $25 worth of Club Points
- The card provides 2% back on all purchases made at Bass Pro and Cabela’s
- Cardholders score 1% back on all other purchases (where Mastercard is taken)
- The Bass Pro Club Card doesn’t subject its customers to an annoying annual fee
Cardholders with an open account that’s also in good standing NEVER have to worry about their points expiring. In order to receive the additional $25 in points, cardholders must make 5 purchases within 30 days of opening the account. Finally, cardholders can activate their new card over the phone by dialing 800-300-5984.
Bass Pro Club Card Payments Address
- Capital One
- PO Box 71083 Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
More Financial Content