The Bloomin Feedback Survey: How to Begin
- 18 digit survey code is needed to get started
- Over the phone survey assistance is available
The act of providing feedback to a business shouldn’t be more trouble than it’s worth (unless the business is okay with getting little to no feedback!). Perhaps that’s why many places of business are now turning to the customer-friendly online survey option for their data collection needs. An example of such a survey is on display with the Bloomin Feedback survey from Outback Steakhouse. Customers who have had a recent dining experience at an Outback location can initiate the survey by first entering the code found on the receipt received at the visit.
A Moment’s Pause to Open the Outback Menu
- Bloomin’ Onion – The famous fried onion is more than enough to go around
- Sirloin & Shrimp – Because choosing between steak and seafood is too hard
- Bone-In Natural Cut Ribeye – The perfect combination of tenderness and flavor
- Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet – Go ahead and satisfy that aching sweet tooth
- Grilled Chicken on the Barbie – Seasoned just right and grilled over wood fire
The first Outback Steakhouse opened its doors in Tampa, FL in 1988. Since its humble beginnings Outback has since gone on to expand to hundreds of locations all across the globe. Those with inquiries for Outback can try reaching out to its parent company Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
Bloomin’ Brands Inc. Contact Information
- 2202 N. West Shore Blvd.
- Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607
Try Another Survey