How to Access Card-Data for Comerica Prepaid
- If you’re a first time user you’ll need to set up an account
- Once set up, you can login with a username and password
- The system provides online login credential recovery options
- You can also call toll-free for username or password help
It’s always nice to know EXACTLY what’s going on with your prepaid card. Fortunately, most cards have set up online account access to assist with this need. For instance, if you’ve been issued a prepaid Mastercard from Comerica Bank you can use the card’s online statement portal to manage your account. In order to use the portal, you’ll first need to set up an account. You can accomplish this by first entering your card number as your username. Next, refer to your welcome letter for a temporary password. Once you’ve entered the temporary password you’ll be asked to change your login credentials.
What if I forgot my username or password?
- You’ll need to enter your email address to begin the username recovery process
- Meanwhile, if you forgot your password enter both a username and email address
- If these options don’t work try calling 800-759-9610 for further recovery assistance
- Once you’ve successfully recovered your info return to the login page and proceed
By the way, you may want to add the Card-Data Comerica Prepaid portal to your trusted sites zone. If you wish to do so, go ahead and click the link posted beneath the login fields for instructions (the link is really small so try not to overlook it!).
Finally, if you’re experience issues with your browser, try clicking the Supported Browsers link at the bottom of the portal for more information. In addition to the browser information, you can also view the portal’s Terms & Conditions.
Comerica Bank Headquarters
- 1717 Main St.
- Dallas, Texas 75201
More Prepaid Card Content – Check Out the Elan Rewards Card