Cartoon Network: Activate Your Streaming Device
- You can choose from 5 different devices to activate
- The activation process requires a code from your device
- You must verify your TV provider account to proceed
- Start at www.cartoonnetwork.com/activate
The streaming option is quickly becoming the easiest way to watch your favorite shows and movies. But what about cartoons?? Fortunately, that is now taken care of thanks to the easy device activation process for Cartoon Network content. If your ready to start streaming endless hours of animated fun, start by choosing what kind of device you need to activate. Once you’ve made a selection, go ahead and enter the code shown on your device to continue with the activation process (it should be visible on the screen of your device).
Cartoon Network: Activate and Watch These Shows!
- Summer Camp Island – Follow the trials and tribulations of Oscar and Hedgehog
- Clarence – We could all stand to harness more of Clarence’s unrelenting optimism
- Regular Show – There’s nothing regular about this blue jay and raccoon duo
- Unikitty! – Like Clarence, she’s all about positive thinking (nothin’ wrong with that!)
- Craig of the Creek – Is there a better setting for a cartoon than a creek??
By the way, you’ll need to verify your TV provider account before you can complete the device activation process. Rest assured, Cartoon Network DOES NOT access any of your TV provider account information during the device action process (always good to know who’s receiving your account information!).
Finally, it should be pointed out that you can currently only activate a Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, or Android TV device. If you encounter any issues, try clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the activation page to fill out the support form.
Cartoon Network Contact Information
- 300 N 3rd St, Burbank, CA 91502
Activate Your Device
More Activation Content – Spectrum Mobile: Activate Your Phone
Can’t log into Cartoon Network because they’re things do not work very nicely