How to Get Started with the CBTL Survey
- The code from a purchase receipt is needed to begin
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
When push comes to shove, an online survey is sometimes the easiest way for a store to find out what’s going through the collective mind of it’s customer base. An example of such can be found in the online customer feedback process offered by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
The CBTL survey can be initiated by first entering the 20 digit code found at the top of a purchase receipt (must be entered into 3 separate fields). Once the code has been successfully entered the Start button can be tapped to begin digging into the survey. Those who would rather take the CBTL survey in Spanish can do so by clicking the link located below the Start button to change up the language.
A Look at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cafe Menu
- Brewed Coffee – Think about trying one of the flavored brews of the day!
- Iced Coffee – Take a trip to flavor town and order it in caramel or hazelnut
- Nitro Cold Brew – Infused with nitrogen to create a smooth finish (YUM!)
- Specialty Coffee – Sit back and savor the thick and foamy first sip
- Caffeine Free – A chocolate treat that won’t keep you up all night
The origins of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf can be traced back to the opening of the first store in Southern California in 1963. Since then, the store has expanded to more than 1,000 locations across the country. Those with questions for the store can try reaching out to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf offices in Los Angeles, CA.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Contact Information
- 5700 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 120
- Los Angeles, CA 90036
A Different Survey to Try
Very good service