Activating Your Chase Great Rewards Freedom 31 Offer
- You’ll need to enter some basic information to verify your account
- The upgrade process does not require a new account number
- A helpful list of Frequently Asked Questions is available
You may have received a piece of mail from Chase with news of a lower APR on your Freedom Card. In addition to the new APR, congrats are also in order for the upgrade to UNLIMITED cash back on ALL purchases. However, before you can start receiving these incentives, you’ll need to upgrade your card. In order to do so, visit the Chase Great Rewards Freedom 31 Offer page and enter your name, last 4 digits of your card number, zip code, and email address. Once you verify your account information you can proceed with the upgrade.
More on the Chase Great Rewards Freedom 31 Offer
- The rate at which you can earn cash back on all purchases is a whopping 1.5%
- Your card upgrade does not require an inquiry from a credit bureau (phew)
- The lower APR for your card comes AUTOMATICALLY (the easier the better!)
- As always, there is ZERO annual fee with your new Chase Freedom card
- Your new card will have a new expiration date and 3 digit security code
- May be even easier to activate than the Capital One Refi Offer
Please note that it may take up to 4 business days for approval. After Chase approves the upgrade, you can expect to see your shiny new card in the mail in about 7 to 12 business days (as long as you don’t do something to ruin your credit in the meantime!). Additionally, you’ll receive cards for any authorized users within this same time frame.
Things to Remember About Chase Great Rewards Freedom 31 Upgrade
- Double check to make sure your automatic payments remain active!
- Cash back you’ve already earn will transfer to the new card account
- Say goodbye to the rotating categories (1.5% on EVERYTHING)
Finally, if you run into problems when attempting to upgrade your card, try calling 800-432-3117 for assistance. Meanwhile, if you have general correspondence for Chase, send it over to the company’s PO Box in Wilmington, DE.
Chase Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850
Upgrade Your Card! – www.chase.com/chasegreatrewards/freedom31
More Credit Card Information – Check Out the QVC SYF QCard