Cinemark Orientation Survey: How to Begin
- Employees need a theater number to take the survey
- The survey provides an example of the offer letter
- The survey’s start page provides social media links
Opinions on the hiring process is one of the most valuable types of feedback a new employee can provide. Fortunately, Cinemark makes this process as easy as possible with an online survey. New employees can begin the Cinemark Orientation survey by clicking the Start the Survey button. Once the participant clicks the Start the Survey button, a new page will appear with a brief 8 question survey. However, the employee must enter an orientation date and theater number before getting started. Employees who aren’t sure about the theater number can refer to the sample of the offer letter shown at the start page. Those who didn’t receive an offer letter should refer to their theater manager for the theater number.
Why should I work for Cinemark?
- FREE Movies – Employees can soak up the entertainment without spending a dime
- Growth – A new Theater Team Member could one day rise to a Regional Leader
- 401k – Employees can dip into the stock market through the 401k program
- Paid Time Off – It’s always nice to get paid for taking a vacation (or stay-cation!)
- *Please note that the benefits may vary depending on the career category
Once the Cinemark Orientation survey participant enters the theater number they can begin the with the opinions. Before submitting the survey, employees can provide an answer in their own words by telling Cinemark what their favorite part of the orientation was. In the same way, employees can let Cinemark know if it needs to be improved anything about the process. Lastly, employees can finish the survey by clicking the Done button (congrats on the new gig!).
Cinemark Contact Information
- 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
- Plano, TX 75093-7865
Another Available Survey (for Twice Daily Customers)