Getting Started with the Cricut Set Up Process
- You’ll need to confirm which product you own
- If you’re new you must register for a Cricut ID
- Already registered? Login to begin product set up
Sometimes a new product requires a little legwork. For instance, if you’re a Cricut owner you’ve likely realized by now that some products require a quick set up process. The good news is, this can be done without breaking a sweat. In order to launch the product set up, you must first select the type of product you own. Next, either login to your account or set up a new one to continue. Please note that new users can sign up for exclusive offers while creating an account. If you’re interested in these offers just check the appropriate box before submitting your Cricut ID form.
A Look at the Cricut Products You Can Set Up Online
- Cricut Maker – A handy machine that is capable of meeting your creative needs
- Cricut Explore Family – Includes Explore Air, Explore One, and Explore Air 2
- Cricut Easypress 2 – A device that provides professional quality iron on work
- Please note that the Cricut Easypress set up requires a micro USB
By the way, you’ll need to provide an email address, name, and country (United States, Canada, or United Kingdom) if you’re creating a new Cricut ID. Once your done creating your Cricut ID you can use it to login and set up your product. If you have a feeling you’ll be coming back often you may want to check the Remember Me box when logging in for the first time.
Help is just a call away if you have questions about the Cricut set up process. To speak with a customer service representative just dial 8777274288 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday. Meanwhile, general correspondence can be sent to the Cricut address in South Jordan, UT.
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095
Ready to begin your product set up? www.cricut.com/setup
More product prep content – Register a warranty that protects your device key