An Easy Guide Discover No Harm Pre-Qualification Process
- Fill out a 1 page online form with basic financial information
- DOUBLE CHECK to make sure the information you provide is accurate
- There’s a box at the end of the form where you can sign up for communications
- Once you’re done, submit the form for a “no hard to your credit” pre-qualification
- The online form is located at www.discover.com/noharm
A Look at Discover
The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under symbol DFS.
Worried about who’s gonna take your card? Don’t worry, Discover is accepted at around 44 MILLION locations.
As of 2018 Discover held $90.5 BILLION in direct banking loans (that’s a lot of credit!).
The first Discover card purchase was made in Atlanta, GA in 1985 for $26.77.
By 1989, Discover signed up its One Millionth merchant (let’s hear a round of applause!).
In 1997 Morgan Stanley entered the picture in a massive merger of financial behemoths.
In 2011 Discover jumps into the college football bowl game sponsorship word by sponsoring the Orange Bowl (maybe because Discover’s trademark color is orange?).
Back to the Discover No Harm pre-qualification process. If you think you may be short on income, you can add a second person’s income to the equation. However, you must be at least 21 years old to this this. Additionally, the person’s income must be available to you.
Finally, you can provide feedback on the Discover No Harm pre-qualification process. In order to do so, just click the feedback button located at the side of the page.
Need to make a payment to Discover? Here’s the address.
Discover Payments Address
- P.O. Box 6103
- Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
More Credit Card Fun