Essence Health Care OTC Benefits
- The portal allows you to shop for OTC products online
- Existing users must login to gain access to their benefits
- New users must register for an account in order to gain access
Having easy access to OTC benefits is a big deal for most consumers. Fortunately, it appears Essence Health Care “gets it”. For example, if you’re looking to access your Essence Health Care OTC Benefits, all you’ll need to do is login to the portal with a username and password. Once inside, you can immediately begin shopping for a variety of counter products. However, if you’re new, account registration is required before gaining access. In order to do so, click the Not registered? button and follow the instructions to set up your new account.
Setting Up Essence Health Care OTC Benefits
- You’ll need to create a username and come up with some security answers
- Be sure to have your Health Plan Member ID ready (you’re gonna need it!)
- You must supply an email address in order to use the OTC benefits portal
- Personal information such as your name and state is needed to register
By the way, you can restore a lost or forgotten username or password at any time by clicking the links located at the bottom of the portal. If you’re looking to recover a password, you’ll need to provide your username and security answers. Meanwhile, if you only need the username, simply confirm some basic account information to proceed (don’t worry this isn’t rocket science!).
Finally, you can always order OTC products over the phone if you don’t have an email address (or if you just don’t want to cough yours up). To do so, call the OTC Order Fulfillment Center at 877-494-2806.
Essence Health Care OTC Benefits Customer Service
- 877-494-2806 (open between 8 AM and 11 PM EST Monday through Friday)
More Benefit Related Content
- American Water Benefits Review