How do I get my receipt?
- You’ll need to enter information to verify the receipt you’re looking for
- There’s a different method for receipts from before January 31st, 2019
- The receipts can be emailed or printed off for safe storage
- Begin at www.getmyreceipt.com
People need parking receipts for a variety of reasons. For example, maybe you had to pay for parking due to an event you attended for work. Guess what! Many companies will reimburse you for the money you paid for parking. However, some companies also require proof of your purchase. Which brings us back to the whole parking receipt thing. The good news is, many parking vendors now allow you to find your receipt the EASY way: online. For instance, if you’ve been directed to the Get My Receipt portal you can find your receipt in a mere matter of seconds. Let’s take a look at how this works.
Okay, so AGAIN, how do I get my receipt at www.getmyreceipt.com??
- Start by entering dates to narrow down the receipts you’re searching for
- Next, simply go ahead and punch in both your first and last name
- You’ll need to enter the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to pay
- Before searching use the drop down list to confirm your credit card type
- Please note all 4 of the major credit cards are available
By the way, it should be mentioned that you’ll need to enter slightly different information if you’re looking for a receipt from before January 31st, 2019. In order to search for an old receipt, enter your last name, last 4 digits of your card, city, exit date, and exit time. Once you’ve entered all of the required information you can either enter your email address or print your receipt (if you enter your email address you’ll receive the receipt via email).
Ready to find your receipt? – www.getmyreceipt.com