Green Dot Document Upload: How to Begin
- Cardholders can enter a card number to begin the upload
- Green Dot provide a Frequently Asked Questions list
- Cardholders can call toll-free for customer service
Let’s face it, everyone wants to feel secure when sending important documents online. Thankfully, many companies now offer a safe and easy way for this to be done. For instance, Green Dot customers can now send items through the convenient and secure Green Dot Document Upload portal. In order to use the portal, customers will first need to enter their 16 digit card number. Once the customer enters the card number they can go ahead and click the Continue button to proceed. When uploading documents taken by camera, customers should make sure the photo is clear (hold those hands steady when snapping the pic!).
Benefits of Choosing Green Dot
- Cardholders can snag their pay up to 2 days before normal payday (yes please!)
- The debit card provides 5% cash back on purchases (get up to $100 back each year)
- Green Dot customers are not subject to overdraft or bounced check fees (thanks!)
- The Green Dot 5% Cash Back Visa Debit Card is sold at stores across the country
While taking the photo of the document, customers should also try to use a dark surface with good lighting. Green Dot will go over the documents upon receipt and will follow up with the customer once they complete the review.
A Few More Notes on Green Dot
- Customers can send money to friends and family (a fast and convenient process)
- Cardholders can receive certain benefits 2 days faster when using direct deposit
- The Green Dot debit card provides the ability to receive tax returns via direct deposit
Customers with questions about the Green Dot Document Upload Center can try calling 866-795-7597 for over the phone assistance. In addition to help by phone, Green Dot also provides an extensive FAQ section at its homepage.
Green Dot Mailing Address
- PO Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117
Ready for a credit card?