A Brief Overview of The Health Trust Survey
- An Employee ID must be entered to begin feedback
- The Health Trust contact information is available
Health is not something that should be taken lightly. Perhaps that’s why The Health Trust is currently gathering information about recent experiences through the online satisfaction survey found at www.HealthTrustSurvey.com. The survey can be initiated by first entering the Employee ID as shown on the C.A.R.E.S. card. After the Employee ID has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process.
The progress of The Health Trust Survey can be checked at any time by taking a glance at the bar located at the bottom of the page (fits into the most hectic of schedules as it should only take a few minutes to complete).
Footnotes on The Health Trust
- Was established after the sale of 3 non-profit hospitals in 1996
- Works to ensure individuals have the opportunity for good health
- Has invested over $200 million into the Silicon Valley community
- Receives support from donations and volunteer work (every bit helps!)
- Awards over $2 million in grants year in and year out (a helping hand)
Those interested in volunteering with The Health Trust can get more information by calling 408-961-9862 or sending an email to email@example.com. Faxes pertaining to volunteer work can be sent to 408-448-4055. General Inquiries for The Health Trust can be sent to organization’s Programs Office.
The Health Trust Programs Office Contact Information
- 1400 Parkmoor Ave., Suite 230
- San Jose, CA 95126
- Phone – 408-961-9850
- Fax – 408-961-9856
Another Survey to Consider