Taking the Magnolia Listens Survey
- A 6 digit employee code is needed to get started
- Completion status of the survey can be tracked
When asking someone to take time out of the day to participate in a survey, the least the organization conducting the survey can do is offer a streamlined process. Perhaps, this line of rationale has something to do with the large number of survey’s that are now being offered over the convenience of the internet. For instance, Magnolia is now collecting feedback through the easy to use online survey located at www.magnolialistens.com. The simple process of taking the survey can be initiated by first entering a 6 digit employee code before clicking the Next button to proceed towards the questions.
A Brief Pause to Look at What’s Available at Magnolia
- Teak Salt Cellar & Spoon – Store some salt, sugar, or any other spice for that matter
- Vivian Dessert Dish – Hard to pass a dessert being served in one of these beauties
- Preserved Magnolia Wreath – PERFECT for the front door throughout the fall
- Amber Bottle Vase – The deep earthy tones add a natural touch to any living area
- Magnolia Milk Bucket – A great way to store household items (no cow needed!)
- Green House Lantern – Guests will notice it’s beauty as they approach the door
The first Magnolia Market opened in Waco, TX in 2003. Questions for Magnolia can be addressed by contacting guest services between the hours of 10 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday at 833-843-0590.
Magnolia Market at the Silos Contact Information
- 601 Webster Ave., Waco, TX 76706
Another Feedback Opportunity