How do I find more Medicare choices?
- Available plans can be searched by zip code
- Agent appointment scheduling is available
- UHC can be contacted for assistance
Finding the right Medicare plan isn’t always a walk in the park. Fortunately, it appears United Healthcare is doing its best to fix all that. Those who are looking for more Medicare choices can begin by clicking the Find Plans and Pricing button and entering a zip code to see what’s available in the selected area. Once the type of plan is located (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Prescriptions, Medicare Special Needs, etc.) the View Plans link can be clicked to check out details and pricing. Those who find a plan they are comfortable with can click the Start Application button to apply. Please note that available plans can be compared by clicking the Add to Compare box located above each individual plan.
More on Medicare Choices from UHC
- Premium amounts shown DO NOT include Part B premiums
- Plans may help limit out of pocket costs (a nice little safety net)
- Covers all benefits from both Medicare Part A and Part B
- Many generic and brand name medications are covered
Customers who would like to review more information about the benefits available with each plan can click the Benefit Table link (downloads a PDF copy of the table). Those who don’t feel like downloading the table can click the View Benefits link to review an online copy of the table.
Potential applicants who would like to discuss options with a licensed agent can click the Request an Appointment button (see the above sample image). After clicking the button a name, address, phone number, and email address where an agent can make contact must be entered. Those with questions can dial 844-606-0284 between the hours of 7 AM and 11 PM Monday through Friday and from 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays (all times ET).
UHC Headquarters Address
- 5901 Lincoln Dr Minneapolis, MN 55436