How to Use the Movie Redeem Portal
- Customers can enter their digital code to redeem a movie
- Lions Gate Entertainment contact information is available
While a hard copy of a film is great and all, something isn’t quite right without the digital copy to go along with it. That’s where things like the Movie Redeem portal come into play. For instance, customers who received a redemption code can now add a digital copy to their collection in just a few easy steps. In order to begin the redemption, customers must first enter their code into the blank space provided in the middle of the page. Once the customer enters the code they can click the Redeem button to proceed with downloading the digital copy.
The Inner Workings of the Movie Redeem Portal
- Customers can redeem codes only on one digital service provider platform (pick one!)
- Digital service providers include iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, Steam, and Fandango Now
- Codes for certain titles may not be available on all of the platforms (fingers crossed!)
- Customers must have an account with the digital service provider to redeem the movie
- A digital service provider account is also necessary for customers to stream content
The Movie Redeem portal is operated by Lionsgate Entertainment, a company with a motion picture business that’s responsible for putting out more than 40 feature films each year. Additionally, Lionsgate operates one of the largest independent television businesses in the world. Those with questions for the Lionsgate can try reaching out to the company’s headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
Lionsgate Entertainment Headquarters
- 2700 Colorado Ave., Suite 200
- Santa Monica, CA 90404