My Airport Parking NZ Survey
- Travelers can provide feedback on parking at the Auckland Airport
- Survey participants will be invited to a prize draw upon completion
- The survey provides a copy of the prize draw’s Terms & Conditions
Finding a parking spot at an airport can range from easy to down right tedious. However, whether it be good or bad, it appears the Auckland Airport wants to hear about the experience. For instance, airport visitors can provide feedback on how the parking went through the My Airport Parking NZ survey. In order to begin providing feedback, survey participants must first enter the 6 digit survey code as shown on their invite. Once the code is in place, the participant can then click the Next button to get on with the questions. By the way, the survey will reward participants for their time with an entry to a prize draw for a chance to win $300 (as if it were a mere afterthought).
My Airport Parking NZ Survey Prize Draw Details
- The prize draw will award one prize of $300 for each month that it runs
- Participants are only allowed to win 1 prize (plenty of them to go around!)
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of being picked in the draw
- Winners who do not respond will lose the $300 (so pick up the phone!)
Sounds simple enough. Anything else I should know?
- Each of the prize draws take place on the first Monday of the month
- The first participant drawn will win the prize (seems to make sense)
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate in the draw
It should be pointed out that the promoter will invite travelers to the survey with either an email or an invitation card. Those who receive the card are the ones who can enter the survey code online.
My Airport Parking NZ Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Auckland Airport
- Quad 5 – First Floor
- 4 Leonard Issitt Drive, Auckland
Ready for another?
- Take the Tell Caltex AU Survey