Redeem Your OMF Offer
- You’ll need the offer number shown on your invitation
- If you don’t have an offer number you can see if you prequalify
- Terms & Conditions apply to the offer
Knowing you’re prequalified for a loan BEFORE you apply is a reassuring thing. Therefore, you should feel quite confident in applying for a loan if you received a prequalified loan offer from One Main Financial. In order to take advantage of the offer, simply go to the OMF Offer page and enter the offer number shown on your invitation. Once you’ve entered the offer number, go ahead and type in the last 4 of your SSN to look up the offer. Next, if you like what you see, you know what to do!
What if I didn’t receive an OMF Offer??
- Don’t worry you can still try to prequalify for a One Main Financial loan
- In order to do so, complete a brief online prequalification application
- You’ll need information such as the loan amount and your monthly income
- One Main Financial will check your credit report and see if any offers are available
- Please note the prequalification process WILL NOT affect your credit score!
By the way, depending on which state you live in, there may be limitations on the minimum and maximum size of your loan. To review these limitations, along with other conditions of the loan, just take a look at the bottom of the loan offer page. Meanwhile, you can call 800-742-5465 if you’re experience technical issues with viewing your offer. Please note you should call between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Central Time Monday through Friday. However, if you’re calling about an existing mortgage you’ll need to dial 866-698-8332 (between the same days and hours as previously mentioned).
Ready to get your OMF Offer? – www.omf.com/offer
More loan content – Lakeview Loan Servicing My Loan Care