www.Order.OTCHS.com – Placing an Order Online
- Account login is required to complete an order
- List of available CVS location can be reviewed
- Frequently Asked Questions are available
Aetna and Coventry members who need over the counter health products can now complete an order online at the Order OTC HS portal. The process of making an online order can be initiated by logging into the portal with a Member ID and password. Once logged in, an order from a list of approved OTC products can be completed. Customers can expect the order to be delivered within 7 to 10 business days after it has been order. Those who would like to change the language used to access the portal can do so by clicking the drop down box posted at the top right hand side of the page (English and Spanish are available).
What else do I need to know about my OTC benefit?
- Over the counter orders are limited to one per month (make it count!)
- Benefits DO NOT roll over to the next benefit period (use it or lose it)
- Orders cannot exceed the maximum amount of the benefit limitations
- The amount a member can order depends upon the benefits plan
Those who are having a hard time finding the Member ID needed to login can refer to the top of their Aenta or Coventry card (see the above sample image). Many common questions about OTC benefits can be addressed by reviewing the information found under the FAQs posted at the Order OTC HS portal.
It should be mentioned that in addition to ordering by mail, OTC benefits can also be used at select CVS pharmacies locations. A list of approved pharmacies can be reviewed by clicking the Store List link posted beneath the login fields. Those who would rather place an order by phone can do so between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM ET Monday through Friday.
Order OTC HS Over the Phone