Protects Your Device Key: Warranty Registration
- Registration is available in both English and French
- You’ll need a PIN to begin the registration process
- Your device information must be provided
- A support email address is available for help
Protecting your smartphone or tablet screen is a great idea. But how do you going about protecting the product that protects your device?? The answer is simple. Register the warranty! For instance, when you register the Key liquid glass screen protector you get a full 12 months worth of warranty protection. In order to do so, jump online and go to the device registration page. Next, simply enter the PIN shown on the registration instructions. Once you’ve entered the PIN you can go ahead and enter a name for the product to proceed with registration.
More on the Protects Your Device Key Warranty Registration
- The process provides instructions on how to install the appropriate application
- If you don’t register the warranty within 30 days it will be VOID (avoid this outcome)
- The application provides instructions on how to register and test the device
- Your 1 year warranty start dates begins from the date you purchased the Key
- The value of the warranty should be shown on the product packing
- Upon successfully registration you will receive a confirmation email
- Appears to be just as user friendly as the Program The Remote process
In order to wrap up the Key warranty registration process, you’ll need to provide the make, model, and IMEI so your device can be linked to your warranty. Once you’ve complete this step you should be ready to roll!
By the way, if you have questions about the registration process you can send an email over to email@example.com for assistance. Additionally, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to file a claim.
Register your warranty – www.protectsyourdevice.com/key