A Fast Access Guide to the Teamster Card
- Cardholders will need to complete a simple one time enrollment
- Once enrolled cardholders can enter with a username and password
- The portal provides an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions
When a company unveils a new portal it’s usually a good thing for the customer. For instance, such an act often brings features like new convenient technology. An example of this type of release is on display with the new Teamster Card portal from Capital One. However, before being able to use the new platform, cardholders must first complete a quick one time enrollment. This can be done by clicking the Enroll Now button upon arrival at the portal. After clicking the button, the cardholder can then enter some basic information to look up the account in the system.
A Look at the Available Teamster Cards
- Primary Access – A card that gives more credit when customers make payments on time
- Rate Advantage – Customers can enjoy a 0% APR for the first 15 months (EXCELLENT)
- Cash Rewards – Cardholders will love the cash back earned after EVERY purchase
- All Capital One Teamster Cards come with Mastercard benefits and ZERO annual fee
Once the cardholder locates their account they can complete the enrollment and login. In order to do so, the customer must first click the Sign In button at the top right hand side of the Teamster Card portal before entering a username and password. By the way, cardholders can recover a username or password at any time by clicking the links located beneath the login fields (just like at the Bass Pro Activate portal).
Anything else I should know before I access my new Teamster Card account?
- The cardholder’s account number WILL NOT change with the new enrollment
- Capital One will transfer up to 12 months of statements from old accounts
- Customers will not lose their existing Auto Pay settings (talk about a relief)
Cardholders with questions about the new Teamster Card platform can try reviewing the FAQs posted at the bottom of the page. In addition to the FAQs, customers can also call the number on the back of their card for further assistance.
Important Teamster Card Phone Numbers
- Customer Service – 888-803-0276
- Apply by Phone – 800-420-5828
- Application Status – 888-490-1742
Another Card from Capital One