Stop & Take a Minute to Tell BP!
- Participants will need the code from their receipt to begin
- The Terms & Conditions of the sweepstakes are available
- The survey provides a sample image of a store receipt
One slice of delicious Boston Pizza is usually enough to get the average customer talking. So why not put those opinions to good use? For instance, those who participant in the Tell BP survey can now enter for a chance to win a whopping $200 gift card. In order to get in on the fun, customers must go to the online survey page and enter the code shown on their receipt from a recent visit. Once the customer enters the code they can enter the name of the server before clicking the Submit button. Upon completion of the survey, the customer will receive the chance to enter the monthly contest.
A Closer Look at the Tell BP Survey Contest
- The contest will choose the winners within 15 days of the end of each month
- Customers can enter twice per 30 day period (two different receipt codes are needed)
- The contest will award just 1 $200 gift card each month (good luck on winning it!)
- The $200 gift card has no cash value (so be prepared to eat lots of pizza if you win)
By the way, participants can receive 1 bonus entry per survey by answering the additional questions at the end of the survey. Those who answer the questions can receive up to a total of 4 entries to the contest per 30 day period (2 regular entries and 2 bonus entries). The full guidelines of the entry process can be found within the Terms & Conditions located at the bottom of the survey.
In addition to the online entry process, participants can also enter the contest by sending their name, email address, address, and phone number to the Contest Administrator. In the same way as the online entry, participants may enter by mail twice per 30 day period. However, it should be noted that the mail entry process does not require a customer survey.
Tell BP Survey Contest Administrator
- 2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- L5N 2X4
Online Entry Page
Have more to share?