Tell Toms Urban Your Thoughts!
- Participants will need to confirm the location to begin
- The survey provides an online form for questions
Anyone who has ever stepped foot inside a Tom’s Urban has probably walked out with quite the impression (to say the least). Therefore, it only stands to reason that Tom’s Urban would want to capture some of these impressions. In order to do so, the restaurant has established the Tell Tom’s Urban online survey. Customers who want to express their opinions about the experience can begin by first confirming the location that they visited (just select a state city and address from the perfectly placed drop down box).
Our Favorite Menu Item’s Available at Tom’s Urban
- Sriracha Buffalo Chicken Slider – Chances are you’ll be placing second order!
- BLT Lobster Roll – It’s well worth the $25 price tag (seriously, just take one bite)
- New York Strip – The king of all cuts is always seasoned and cooked just right
- The LBJ Burger – Any burger that has a fried egg on top is well worth ordering
- Lobster & Shrimp Mac & Cheese – Adding lobster makes everything better
Why Take the Tell Tom’s Urban Survey?
- Sometimes it’s nice to talking to someone who actually wants to listen
- Let’s face it, playing the role of the restaurant critic is just plain fun
- Restaurants can make honest improvements based on customer opinions
Consumer Concept Group Contact Information
- 3900 E. Mexico Ave., Suite 1350
- Denver, CO 80202
Yet another feedback opportunity…..
- Take the Supreme Free Gift Survey