How to Enter Your Benefits Resources (Chubb Users)
- New users can create an online account to get access
- Existing users need a User ID and password to login
- The portal provides a variety of troubleshooting solutions
When it comes to benefit information, nobody wants to be left out in the cold. Thankfully, Chubb employees won’t have to worry about any sudden plunge in temperatures (other than with the impending winter weather). Employees who need access to benefit information can begin by creating an account at the Your Benefits Resources Chubb portal. In order to get started, the portal requires that the new user enter the last 4 digits of their SSN and date of birth. Once the user enters the required information, they can click the Continue button to proceed with account registration.
Information on Creating Your Benefits Resources Account With Chubb
- Employees are responsible for creating their own User ID (make it unique!)
- The portal allows users to set up a password hint during password creation
- Users can create 3 security questions they can use to recover an account
- Employees can remember their User ID for quicker account access
The portal allows users to save a User ID by checking the Remember Me box posted below the login fields. In addition to the User ID tool, the portal also provides users with online password recovery. Users can initiate the password recovery by clicking the link found below the login fields and entering the last 4 digits their SSN and date of birth.
The portal provides more information about the account creation and recovery processes under the Help section. In addition to the Help section, the portal also provides a cutting edge virtual assistance that can help answer other typical questions about the portal. Users can also call 855-668-5042 with account questions.
More Employee Benefit-Related Content