How to Manage Your Total Rewards UTC
- Users must have a User ID and password to enter
- New users must create an account to gain access
- The UTC Benefits Center is available to assist
A strong benefits plan is a major perk of any occupation. Therefore, it only makes sense that the company offering the program has an equally strong benefits portal. As a matter of fact, it appears United Technologies passes this test with flying colors. For instance, users who require access to a benefits account can login in just a few seconds by entering a User ID and password. In addition to the lightning-fast login, the portal also provides easy new user registration. To illustrate just how easy, only a date of birth and the last 4 digits of a SSN must entered to begin creating a new account.
Career Opportunities at UTC
- Students & Recent Grads – UTC offers a variety of programs and internships
- Experienced Professionals – Professionals can put past experiences to good use
- Professionals Rejoining the Workforce – The Re-Empower program lights the way
- Military – Those with military experience can put their skills to the test at UTC
Users who have forgotten their Your Total Rewards UTC account credentials will first need to click the Forgot your User ID or Password? link. Then the user must enter a date of birth and last 4 digits of their SSN before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the reset. By the way, the portal also provides valuable information under the Help? link located below the login fields (similar to the Your Benefits Resources Chubb portal).
In addition to on the spot help, the portal also allows users to provide feedback by clicking the aptly named Feedback link posted at the bottom right hand side of the page. In the same way, the portal also provides Benefits Center contact information under the Contact Us link.
Your Total Rewards UTC Benefits Center
- 800-243-8135 (open from 8 AM to 8 PM ET Monday through Friday)
Additional Employee Information Content